Key points and precautions for the construction of liquid coiled materials
Liquid coiled material is a high elastic waterproof coating made from emulsified asphalt as raw material, modified by water-based polymer, and supplemented with natural minerals and various imported functional additives as auxiliary materials to enhance the modifier. It is then scientifically proportioned and formulated.
Scope of application: Liquid coiled materials are water-based and environmentally friendly. They can be used immediately after opening the bucket and have a wide range of applications. They can be used for waterproofing and moisture-proof projects such as building roofs, floors, gutters, balconies, basements, kitchens, etc.
Key points of construction:
1. Base treatment
The construction base surface should be flat and sturdy, free from oil and dust, and leveled if there are holes or cracks. To ensure its service life, it is recommended to use an interface agent or ground reinforcement for interface construction when the construction base is made of absorbent materials such as cement mortar. After 1-2 hours of drying, liquid coiled materials can be used for construction.
2. Use a roller, brush, or spray gun to evenly apply the product 2-3 times using the cross over method. The interval between each pass shall be based on the construction surface not touching hands.
3. It is recommended to make 3 passes for internal and external corners, pipe openings, drainage outlets, etc., or to strengthen them with non-woven or fiberglass cloth between the second and third passes.
4. The coating thickness is about 1mm, and the dosage is about 1-1.5kg per square meter, but the actual dosage also depends on the construction situation.
matters needing attention:
1. It is not recommended to expose this product after construction. After drying, it is recommended to use cement mortar or other protective layers.
2. It is recommended to store in a sealed environment between 5 ℃ and 35 ℃, and the storage warehouse should be cool and ventilated.