Waterproof construction practices
Abstract: Waterproof coiled material is mainly used in building walls, roofs, tunnels, highways, etc. to play a role in resisting external rainwater and groundwater leakage. It is a flexible building material product that can be rolled into a roll and used as a basis for engineering and buildings. There is no leakage connection between them, which is the first waterproof barrier for the whole project and plays a vital role in the whole project. The products mainly include asphalt waterproof membrane and polymer waterproof membrane. This article details the construction methods and precautions of waterproof coiled materials.
1. Base surface requirements:
The base surface is cleaned, the water content is not more than 9%, it is flat and dense, and all nodes are neat and complete, which meets the requirements.
2. The first waterproof layer:
(1), laying a flexible waterproof layer, you can choose paint or coil. The construction conditions require that the moisture content of the base surface is not more than 9%, so it is suitable for construction in the summer when the weather is hot and sunny 5 days later. After completion, a water storage experiment should be done.
(2). If the paint is waterproof, take "one cloth and two coats" as an example: after cleaning the base layer, brush the paint all over, and after drying to form a film, lay a layer of glass fiber cloth carcass reinforcement material and flatten it. Brush the surface with a layer of paint to fix it. After drying, proceed to the next paint application. The total thickness of the waterproof coating should be above 3 mm.
(3) For construction of waterproof coiled material, after cleaning the base layer, apply adhesive on the reverse side of the coiled material and the base layer, paste and roll it from far to near according to the elastic reference line, and finally do a joint closing inspection deal with.
3. The second waterproof layer:
Laying a rigid waterproof layer, construction should be carried out about two days after the completion of the first flexible waterproof layer, which mainly uses advanced fatty acid mortar waterproofing agent, cement, sand, fine stone aggregates, and fibers as the basic materials. 20-30 mm.
(1). Install the divided wooden strips according to the specifications, and set the divided grid to 4000 mm × 4000 mm. Then sprinkle water to make the base surface moist, but no water is allowed.
(2) According to the order from far to near, first high and then low, the prepared mortar or fine stone concrete shall be constructed one by one, and the same division shall be completed at a time, smoothed and compacted.
(3) After the initial setting, take out the latticed wooden strips, calender and trim the latticed slits.
(4) The flexible sealing material is used to fill and fill the slits, and the surface is closed. After the construction is completed, pay attention to sprinkle water for maintenance.
(5) If there is planting soil on the roof, it should be covered with planting soil in the shortest time
1. Roofing engineering is a sub-project of construction engineering, which refers to the construction content of roofing surface layer. It includes roofing waterproofing engineering and roofing thermal insulation engineering. It consists of structural layers such as roof leveling layer, gas barrier layer, thermal insulation layer, waterproof layer, protective layer or use surface layer above the structural layer. The quality of its construction will directly affect the service life of the building.
Second, the roof can be divided into flat roof, slope roof and special-shaped roof according to its form; according to its use function, it can be divided into non-superior roof and super roof; according to its thermal insulation function, it can be divided into thermal insulation roof and non-insulated roof. Insulation roof.
3. The roof waterproofing project can be divided into rigid waterproof roofing and flexible waterproof roofing according to the different materials of the waterproof material used. Rigid waterproof roof refers to the roof that is waterproof by pouring waterproof concrete, applying waterproof mortar or laying sintered flat tiles, cement flat tiles; flexible waterproof roof refers to the roof that is waterproofed by laying waterproof coiled materials, linoleum tiles, and painting waterproof coatings. . According to the different waterproof materials used in the waterproof layer, the roof can be divided into rigid concrete waterproof roof, flat tile roof, coiled waterproof roof, coated waterproof roof, linoleum tile waterproof roof, metal sheet waterproof roof and so on.
4. Precautions for roof waterproof construction:
1. It is strictly forbidden to carry out coiled material and thermal insulation construction on rainy days.
2. The leveling layer of the membrane waterproof layer must meet the quality requirements and reach the prescribed dryness.
3. At the corners of the roof, gutters, spouts, roof ridges, coiling, closing and other node parts, it is necessary to carefully flatten tight, compact, secure the closing, meet the design requirements and roofing engineering technical specifications and other relevant regulations. An additional layer of coiled material should be added to the corners of the roof, gutters, sinks, roof ridges and other parts.
4. Avoid excessive tension and wrinkles when laying the coiled material. The exhaust between the base layer and the coiled material must be sufficient. After exhausting to the lateral sides, use a roller to flatten and stick.
5. The overlap width and paving of the coiled material should be straight, and at the same time, the construction should be strictly in accordance with the marking line played by the base layer.
6. Protect the waterproof layer when laying the thermal insulation layer. Surface waterproofing is an important project in house construction. The quality of the project is related to the service life of the building, and it will directly affect the normal production and life of the people. According to statistics, there are several reasons for roof leakage: materials account for 20% to 22%, design accounts for 18% to 26%, construction accounts for 45% to 48%, management and maintenance accounts for 6% to 15%. There are many new materials for roof waterproofing at present, but the waterproof layer of coiled material still occupies an important position, so this article focuses on the construction of waterproofing of roofing coiled material.